We are looking for a Shows & Editorial, North America intern to #JoinTheBand this summer. The Shows & Editorial, North America team is responsible for all areas of curation & music programming for the US & Canada.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with US and Canadian editors
- Assist in New Releases programming
- Lead monthly North America newsletter execution
Who you are:
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to follow up and follow through on all tasks
- Strong analytical skills and technologically savvy
- Looking for a career in music/entertainment with a pulse on the latest in music and Pop Culture.
- We welcome strong cultural points of view.
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late January, 2018 – Mid February, 2018: Application Review
- Late February, 2018 – March, 2018: Google Hangout Interviews
- March, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.