We’re looking for a Senior UX Writer to join our Platform & Partner Experience team and be a strategic partner in how to extend our core mobile experience across multiple contexts and device ecosystems, including desktop, tablets, web player, automobiles, wearables, televisions, speakers, software integrations, and much more.
What you’ll do
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, notifications, and product tours.
- Review and edit technical and user experience documentation for an audience of over 140 commercial partners (including Samsung, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft) to support them in building world-class Spotify experiences on their platforms.
- Contribute to the Design Language System to ensure consistency across our entire ecosystem of product offerings.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert, present, and rationalize your work to stakeholders.
- Leverage data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences.
- You hold a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent; you can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want to design and build products/features that truly have meaningful impact.
- Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as interaction flows, emails, product tours, educational materials, and style guides. Also include a brief explanation in your application of why you’re excellent for this role, while highlighting your portfolio. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.