What you’ll do
- Define, plan, and conduct user research
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
- Contribute to company-wide research strategy
Who you are
- You have worked in a research role at a consumer-focused company
- You have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field
- You have broad experience of qualitative research methods
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You are a phenomenal storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other key stakeholders
- You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centred approach to product development
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.