We are developing a world-class advertising platform to support the free tier of Spotify. Researchers in this area will be helping to answer questions such as
- How can we innovate the audio advertising format?
- How do we integrate ads successfully as part of a fantastic free Spotify experience?
- What are the drivers of engagement with ads on Spotify?
- How do we make it easier for small businesses to advertise effectively on Spotify?
- What levers can we use to convert users in the Freemium model?
What you’ll do
- Define, plan, and conduct user research
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
- Contribute to company-wide research strategy
Who you are
- You have 4+ years in research at a consumer-focused company in a role centered on advertising or revenue, or in the advertising industry
- You have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field
- You have broad experience of qualitative research methods
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centred approach to product development
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.