At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for an experienced and senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our HR team in London. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of a global ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Spotify’s most important asset – its people!
What you’ll do
- Own the full recruitment life cycle in multiple key areas, with main focus on building our R&D organisation in London.
- Be the trusted advisor for the Global Talent Acquisition area to hiring managers and all hiring partners.
- Collaborate closely with HRBPs and other functions in HR, such as Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning & Development, HR Specialists and others.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders, ensuring we grow our organization smart and efficiently by packaging and presenting hiring data, talent/market insights etc.
- Find, excite and engage passive candidates, making sure we attract and hire the best talent out there.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition team and the wider HR team.
- Act as a mentor to junior recruiters/sourcers/coordinators, by strong collaborations but also developing your colleagues by sharing knowledge and providing constructive feedback.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers.
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house recruiter in a high volume environment. It will be a plus if you also have experience from the agency side working on high-level roles.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Behavioural science, Human Resources or similar.
- You have experience from, and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a stakeholder management perspective.
- You have extensive experience of the local London market.
- You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work.
- You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations.
- Preferably some experience from Psychometric and Ability assessment.
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- Passionate about giving each candidate who interviews at Spotify an unique and positive experience.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.