At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for an experienced and senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our HR team in Singapore to support the APAC region. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Spotify’s most important asset – its people!
What you’ll do
- Owning the full life cycle recruitment in one or multiple key areas within our Global Business organization (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Legal, Content, Ad Sales, HR, New Markets)
- Be the trusted advisor for the Global Talent Acquisition area to hiring managers and all hiring partners for the APAC region.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates
- You will work closely together with recruitment coordinators and other team members to make sure we attract and hire the best talent
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition team
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
- Package and present performance and quality of hiring pipelines for main key stakeholders
- Work from our office in Singapore
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house recruiter in a high volume environment. It will be a plus if you also have experience from the agency side working on high-level roles
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- You have experience and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a stakeholder management perspective
- It´s a major advantage if you have experience from recruiting from the local markets in the APAC region (For example; Singapore, Japan, Australia)
- You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
- You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Spotify has a unique and positive experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.