We are looking for a full stack software engineer to join our Compliance Engineering team. We are hiring software engineers who are very enthusiastic about compliance, regulatory frameworks, security and transforming large complex problems into actionable, scalable and reliable software solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Design products, services, and infrastructure that will support, strengthen, and drive our technical compliance strategy and define our portfolio of products for compliance.
- Build infrastructure and tooling that is used to apply regulatory requirements into our distributed and inconsistent environment.
- Help drive scalability, optimization, and consistency across our approaches to compliance in Engineering
- Act as a Senior Technical Advisor to Legal, Internal Audit, and Fiance to provide a level of assurance and certainty in the approach designed by other teams in accordance with regulatory requirements and standards.
Who are you:
- You are an experienced technical leader and you have development experience with an object-oriented programming language such as C++ or Java and comfortable with data engineering and analytics.
- You have experience writing distributed, high-volume services and know how to deploy and keep them running in production.
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You can easily rearticulate legal or regulatory requirements into technical requirements.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You love working in an environment where you discuss and negotiate technical requirements constantly and can iterate quickly.
- You are passionate about enterprise governance, risk and compliance.
- You have Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including extensive experience meeting and presenting to senior executives.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.