Are you looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to be part of developing a product that is used by more than 140 million people around the globe together with highly skilled colleagues?
We are looking for a Salesforce developer to join our Salesforce team in Stockholm, Sweden. You will be working day-to-day with other Salesforce.com engineers, Business Analysts/Admins and together with people from different parts of the organization to develop features for sales, marketing, finance etc. Typical features are integrations to ERP, ad-servers and other infrastructure.
The Stockholm team work closely with a team in New York. We hope you don’t mind traveling.
Who you are
You are positive and hungry to learn. You have experience working with bigger Salesforce implementations, possibly with integrations to ERP systems like Netsuite. We also hope:
- You are English speaking and hungry to work in an agile environment.
- You may have experience in Sales and Marketing.
- A couple of years experience in the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge in SOAP API, REST API, and Bulk API
- Experience integration Salesforce with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with development tools such as Sublime, Git, MavensMate
- Deep understanding of the limitations on the Salesforce platform, specifically with governor limits and best practices in delivering solutions.
- Familiar with Salesforce Administration: configuration, standard data model, security, and automation such as validation rules, workflows, and process flows.
- Proficient with at least a one other backend language or environment (e.g. Java, Python, Node, etc..)
- Experience in working with complex Salesforce environments
- Experience working on multiple projects, ability to QA your own work, and follow best practices
- You pride yourself in writing clean code, test thoroughly, strong documentation, and high test coverage
- Conducts code review in accordance with recommendations.
- Experience writing documentation and process flows.