We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to support the global revenue accounting operations & revenue close process. We believe that you are a positive, driven and accurate self-starter who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. In return, we will offer you a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization where development opportunities are endless. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of combined finance and/or data analytics background from accounting information systems preferably in revenue operations at a global organization. The position is based in NYC.
What you’ll do
- Execution of monthly global AR and revenue close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Perform of global AR journals, accounts reconciliation and fluxes.
- Own and take on an active role in improvement and efficiency projects relating to OTC operations.
- Be a part of designing IT solutions that enable operational excellence and systematic validations.
- Assist in OTC integration and acquisitions.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, systems implementation, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Mentor, teach and review the work of other supporting members of the team.
Who you are
- 5+ years of finance and/or data analytics background from accounting information systems.
- Deep understanding of the relationship between business, IT and accounting.
- Experience with major ERP systems required (SAP, Oracle or Netsuite).
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines required.
- Strong Excel skills, and be comfortable with extremely large data volume.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment a plus.
- Experience from working with SOX & ITGC controls.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.