We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our talent acquisition team in London supporting our Ad Sales business. You will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
Above all, you will be responsible for Spotify’s most important asset – its people.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process in partnership with hiring managers
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with managers, HR business partners and compensation team to drive the offer process
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance our overall recruiting practice
Who you are:
- You have experience working in a high volume recruiting environment
- Previous experience recruiting for ad sales positions across EMEA (digital, radio, mobile) required
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those highly qualified candidates
- You are experienced in scaling hiring processes in a global organization
- Have a strong ability to package and present your work relying on data
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You know how to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Spotify has a unique and positive experience
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.