We are looking for a Senior Publishing Implementation Analyst to implement terms of conditions for reporting and royalty in regards to Publishing rights. Responsibilities include interacting with Spotify’s licensing team, guiding strategic and long-term thinking around royalty and reporting, as well as carrying out the actual implementations.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from working with data and reporting related to Music Publishing rights. An overall solid understanding of the music industry.
- Previous experience in positions with exposure to senior leadership.
- A strong will to continuously improve and question how things are done.
- A strong business acumen and business understanding. A general ability to explain complex scenarios in an understandable way.
- Have a passion for numbers, statistics as well as strong business and financial acumen.
- Ability to operate in a wide range of technology stacks, where SQL and Python are minimum requirements.
You’ll be working with a world-class team of analysts and engineers who are passionate about what they do – and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.