At Spotify, we are reinventing the music industry by changing how people consume and pay for music. Within Spotify, the Premium Partnerships team is responsible for helping grow Spotify’s commercial partnerships worldwide.
The Premium Partnerships team is looking for an experienced Project Manager who can help us scale our partnerships globally, with an emphasis on delivering the best-practice tools, assets and resources partnerships need to thrive. This role has the potential to increase Spotify’s presence and Premium sales in a big way.
This position is a parental leave cover during 2019.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside the larger Premium Partnerships team to create the centralised resources needed to run a high-performing, scalable business
- Manage a key priority project which is aimed at building out a best-in-class partner platform experience
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to identify and prioritize future needs, and inform project development in 2019
- Coordinate internal stakeholders as well as external contractors and suppliers to ensure work is successfully delivered
- Manage cross-functional work that requires handling of various technical, business, financial, product, design and legal ramifications
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of project management experience
- You have a strong technical understanding and are familiar with working with digital platforms
- You’re able to coordinate several work streams and deliver on time in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment
- You’re self-motivated and proactive, willing to work hands-on with creative problem solving to help move the project forward
- You’re able to influence without formal authority and feel comfortable managing multiple stakeholders in multiple time-zones
- You’re highly structured and manage to see the holistic perspective while also paying great attention to detail
- You’re a storyteller with great communication skills, both oral and written, and use creative tools to engage stakeholders at different levels and contexts
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.