We are looking for a product manager with strengths in both creative and analytical thinking to join the Spotify Product team in Stockholm. As a member of the growth organization, you will explore and execute on product experiences for new Spotify users. We believe it’s important to give every new Spotify user a warm welcome instead of a cold start.
What you’ll do
- Establish a product strategy for your area, and build consensus around your priorities. Create short and long term goals to benchmark progress towards your vision.
- Define roadmaps to test and deliver product experiences. Make sure that your team consistently prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of products. Track progress towards these metrics.
- You will be part of an agile organization, and partner with tech, design, and product insights to deliver value for music fans around the world. You will also be work with stakeholders in other parts of the organization, and help building consensus for goals and roadmaps.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience with product management (preferred: experience with consumer products).
- You have a strong track record of understanding user needs and creating innovative solutions to problems.
- You have an analytical mindset. You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals.
- You are an excellent communicator and a compelling storyteller. You inspire and motivate people around you.
- You are deeply passionate about Spotify’s mission and products.
- Preferred: You have previous experience with projects related to customer acquisition, new user funnels, or retention.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.