You will work in our Off-Platform Experiences Product Area which is responsible for Spotify’s strategic partnership product strategy, voice assistants, app integrations, and sharing. We work directly alongside teams building Spotify for desktop, TVs, speakers, cars, wearables, headphones and partner application integrations to make Spotify available wherever our users are.
What you’ll do
- Working with some of the world’s most successful product brands to bring consumer experiences to millions and millions of people.
- Connecting the dots across Spotify & Partner product offerings.
- Owning and driving cross organization product initiatives.
- Working in close collaboration with business development, tech and design counterparts.
- Presenting a product narrative to senior internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have experience delivering high quality consumer experience.
- You have worked with user activation initiatives.
- You have experience from close collaboration with major partners and an ear to the ground with regards to what is happening in Silicon Valley and the market in general.
- You are self motivated with a strong focus on delivery of user value.
- You are driven, but with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless your team wins”.
- You are well organized with great attention to detail.
- You are a “do-er”, willing to work hands-on.
- You are highly capable of formulating and communicating product vision and strategy, whether it be to your team or to senior stakeholders.
- You are open to travel
- You are an excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.