We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Royalties and Reporting team in Stockholm or New York.
We are around 25 people in the area today, consisting of engineers, Product Managers and Delivery Leads. Our task is to provide a royalty platform to the rest of the organisation that handles contracts with our content providers, and make sure we pay and report to each and everyone of them in a timely and correct way. This puts us at a very central place at Spotify, and we have many important stakeholders both from the tech, the business and the finance side that care deeply about what we do.
What you’ll do
It is within this challenging context you will work. We are getting up to speed with building our vision of a completely new Royalty Platform that will replace the aging current architecture. This will provide a wealth of opportunities to turn stakeholder needs and opportunities into new, elegant, robust and useful product features. For instance we will create a new User Interface to make our users faster and APIs to allow other tech departments to interact in a self-serve manner.
Together with a Tech Lead you form the area leadership. You will also manage and grow the team of Product Managers within RoaR. In the product team you own setting the product vision and strategy, communicate Skymaps, produce shorter term road maps and break down tasks for sprints in teams. You will also spend a lot of time aligning with stakeholders, on both side of the Atlantic. Many of our key customers are found in New York, so travelling there at a regular cadence will be needed.
Who you are
- You have experience working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing, cross functional teams and fast-changing environment.
- Lead a team of Product Managers and provide coaching through their career development.
- You have a technical understanding of what it takes to build and maintain large scale applications and services and you are comfortable facilitating and participating in the architectural and technical decisions made in the team
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You can translate your and your team’s knowledge and experience to user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience with data driven product development and a deep knowledge of agile methodologies
- It is beneficial if you have experience of building User Interfaces, working together with IA/UX designers.
- It is beneficial if you have experience of working with Accounting, Public Company regulations or Internal Audit.
- You like to travel to New York frequently, but spend most of your time in Stockholm or the other way around.
You will be based in our Stockholm or New York office.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.