We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with both creative and analytical thinking to join the newly formed Productivity Engineering department in Stockholm. The departments mission is to ensure that all Spotify employees have access to the best tools, services, and applications to be able to collaborate seamlessly, building solutions and solving problems together.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the creation of the tribe’s overall product strategy, ensuring multiple engineering teams are aligned with robust and well-defined backlogs. You will manage key stakeholders from various Spotify groups, with a focus on finding scalable solutions with the goal of increasing productivity.
You will need to build strong partnerships with Security and IT, ensuring that all teams are collaborating and prioritizing key shared initiatives. You will be accountable for creating KPIs for measuring Productivity Engineering overall impact and success. You must be passionate about providing best of class employee experiences, developing solutions with exciting technologies, and finding innovative methods to automate complex tasks.
What you’ll do
- Drive the success of our Productivity Engineering tools and services.
- Leverage market analysis, competitive understanding, and stakeholder research (both your own and others) to define the roadmap for Productivity Engineering and bring the best of consumer web social and collaboration technology to the enterprise.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and then work with developers to get it built, get it launched, and help make our employees productive.
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams as well as customer-facing teams, ensuring that products satisfy employee needs and are highly adopted
- Serve as a product evangelist with Spotify and the go-to organization to help everyone understand Productivity Engineering vision, roadmap, and best practices.
Who you are
- You have experience with applications focused on collaboration and are comfortable with identity and access management.
- You have experience building both systems and processes at scale.
- You are someone who has a sincere appreciation for the role that automation can play at a company like Spotify, and you can share this passion for motivating the team and the broader organization.
- You love to inspire engineering teams and building partnerships with multiple stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with automation and prefer cloud-native technologies and tools.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.