Spotify Premium is the largest audio-anchored subscription business reaching over 90M users globally.
We have ambitious plans in the Premium team. What does the music landscape look like in 2020? How will people buy and listen to music in a world of voice controlled UI, autonomous cars and AI? We need strong Product Managers to help us deliver a best-in-class Premium experience to the world’s music fans.
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Product Manager to lead our efforts to further expand innovation in the Spotify Premium product offering.
What you’ll do
- Lead a cross-functional team to discover and deliver against unmet potential for Spotify Premium
- Align your product thinking with the Premium business strategy to identify and quickly drive towards strategic solutions
- Own the product strategy for your area of focus
- Use a variety of product discovery methods to drive product roadmaps
- Create and deliver a product strategy based on user insights, business goals and iterative learning loops
- Share your insights with stakeholders across the company in order to gain support
- Evangelize for discovery-driven product development across the Premium business unit
Who you are
- You are an experienced Product Manager
- You are comfortable with learning quickly and iterating based on data-driven experimentation
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity
- You are highly collaborative, able to put aside your ego in pursuit of shared goals
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- You have high standards for yourself and others
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.