Spotify is recruiting a Senior Product Manager to provide direction and delivery for a creative user experience for Family Plan customers. You will be driving a product from scratch and working to develop an approach to a growing customer segment. Today Spotify has over 100m Premium Subscribers, however, we believe we’ve only scratched the surface and are looking for an individual to unlock the future potential.
What you’ll do
- Develop a robust product strategy based on your understanding of user needs and the overall market opportunity.
- Own the long-term product roadmap for your product area.
- Lead a cross-functional team across several locations to deliver with speed and quality.
- Formulate hypotheses for, construct and execute AB tests to improve product performance.
- Lead prioritization and effectively work with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
Who you are
- You have deep experience working with agile development teams to build world-class mobile applications.
- You understand how to develop a vision for an early stage product.
- You care about user experience and enjoy partnering with the design team to build phenomenal user interfaces.
- You deal well with ambiguity and can distill solutions from a broad problem space.
- You are a clear communicator and can balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- You have experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- You care about learning and trying out new product management techniques.
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Spotify successful. We’re looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.