On Spotify, users can listen to their favorite podcasts and discover new shows they’ll love. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to build out native audio advertising for Spotify’s podcast experience. Spotify’s mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. You’ll be a key part of this mission by innovating on advertising in the streaming podcast space.
What You’ll Do
- Build a product that offers an outstanding Spotify experience for our listeners and value for our advertisers.
- Partner with a team of skilled engineers, designers, researchers, and data scientists to set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap.
- Work across Spotify consumer experience, content and platform teams to build consensus on vision and priorities.
- Work closely with constituents across the organization, including sales, marketing, finance, and legal, to ensure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Develop new feature ideas and rapidly validate or disprove them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of product management experience in advertising or audio experience, bonus within podcasting or Dynamic Ad Insertion spaces.
- You have lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You can clearly communicate goals and build consensus.
- You have the ability to champion both the user and advertiser perspective throughout the product development process.
- You have experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.