Spotify is looking for a Senior Product Manager to the Platform & Partner Experience tribe. Our tribe is responsible for all Spotify consumer experiences outside of Spotify’s core iOS and Android applications. We focus on areas like desktop, TVs, speakers, cars, wearables, headphones and partner application integrations to make Spotify available wherever our users are.
What you’ll do
In this role you will be responsible for driving the vision and strategy within our Off-Platform Experiences Product Area. You will be building and leading a team of highly talented Product Managers and you will have direct impact on the everyday music experience of a user base equivalent to a mid-sized nation. We are expecting you to help us grow this to a large-sized nation of dedicated music lovers and beyond.
You will be:
- working with some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands to bring consumer experiences to millions and millions of people.
- building and managing a team consisting of at least two Product Managers, who in turn lead the product development of their respective full stack team. This is the starting lineup, but the team is expected to grow over time.
- part of the tribe’s leadership and product leadership teams
- expected to own and drive cross tribe product initiatives from time to time.
- working in close collaboration with a tech and design counterpart to lead your Product Area.
Who you are
- You have experience from successful delivery of high quality consumer experiences.
- You have experience from close collaboration with major partners and an ear to the ground with regards to what is happening in Silicon Valley and the market in general.
- You have experience from coaching and growing high performing teams of product managers.
- You have a few years experience as a people manager.
- You are self motivated with a strong focus on delivery of user value.
- You are driven, but with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless your team wins”.
- You are well organized with great attention to detail.
- You are a “do-er”, willing to work hands-on including stepping in to work directly with a development team in a product role if needed.
- You are highly capable of formulating and communicating product vision and strategy, whether it be to your team or to senior stakeholders.
- You are open to travel
- You are an excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.