We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us define and build the next generation of mobile architecture. You will be part of building the next generation mobile infrastructure for the whole of Spotify, focused in helping teams and mobile engineers to move a lightning speed.
Spotify is in a unique position when it comes to scale of mobile development. We are probably among the top 10 companies in the world when it comes to size of our mobile workforce, which presents unique challenges that you will probably not face at many other places.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a team of engineers, maintaining existing products, such as HubsRenderer and Mobius while also building out the future micro feature architecture.
- Work with development teams across R&D to identify and drive opportunities for improved productivity, using data and qualitative research to find and develop new products.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thin. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at Spotify.
Who you are
- You have experience working as a senior leader in software engineering.
- You have experience scaling a mission from one to several teams.
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision making across several teams and know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- You can translate you and your team’s knowledge & experience to a strategy and prioritized backlog.
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience with data driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.