We’re looking for an experienced ad-tech or mar-tech product professional to help grow and evolve our suite of advertising and marketing measurement and attribution products. Spotify is actively investing in its free monetization capabilities in a way that benefits our users, advertisers, and partners – this position will be critical to helping build a more effective and performance driven business.
As a product manager, you will help shape the future of our advertising business by improving the way Spotify measures advertising effectiveness, and building products to optimize towards campaign goals. In addition, this position will support marketing functions to better measure Spotify’s marketing effectiveness.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive product strategy and roadmap for a scalable measurement and attribution platform.
- Evangelize long term strategy to the development teams, the business and the broader organization.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists, business operations and marketing professionals to ensure we deliver on the business’ goals.
- Partner with data science teams to define metrics that prove the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing businesses
- Collaborate with our machine learning team to optimize towards campaign goals.
- Work closely with our Ad Studio team to visualize campaign results and offer recommendations for improved performance.
Who you are:
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 6+ years of experience working as a product manager for an ad-tech or mar-tech company, data management platform or large scale publisher.
- You have experience with working with backend and data products, and have experience building and integrating with partner APIs
- You understand the measurement ecosystem and are able to draft a measurement roadmap for all types of marketing goals.
- You have experience working with machine learning systems, data processing/data warehousing and large scale cloud systems.
- You have advanced technical understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem and large-scale distributed systems.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, are a strong collaborator, and are able to execute with autonomy.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.