We are looking for an experienced martech or adtech product professional to help grow and evolve the application of our data for use in marketing automation.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will build out the marketing and advertising products which allow Spotify to manage and scale paid media campaigns to drive engagement and consumption of content. In addition, you will work on automating the data used in marketing for purposes of reporting, measurement and improved targeting and optimization. Collaborating cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders, you’ll be the bridge between idea and execution of our content marketing and promotion strategy.
What you’ll do
- Lead the vision, strategy and roadmap for our marketing automation technology products.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of software engineers, data scientists and designers to scope requirements of new products and enhancements to existing features.
- Manage Partner API integrations with major marketing and advertising platforms including Facebook and Google
- Collaborate with marketing and advertising stakeholders to understand market needs and deliver value to the business.
- Communicate and evangelize long term strategy to development teams, the business and the broader organization.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of experience working as a product manager for an ad-tech or mar-tech company, data management platform or large scale publisher.
- You are a subject matter expert in marketing technology.
- You have worked with paid marketing campaigns, advertising platforms and DMPs.
- You have worked with marketing attribution and campaign optimization
- You are a great teammate and enjoy collaboration across multiple disciplines.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.