We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with both creative and analytical thinking to join the Spotify Product team in Stockholm. As part of the Growth department, you will work on the execution of new markets, aiming to reach product-market fit.
Your work will impact the entire Tech, Product, Insights & Design organization and you will collaborate across the organization with markets, BD, marketing, licensing, content, etc.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute the Product launch of new markets
- Understand Spotify’s strategic and competitive position in the relevant markets, forming an actionable Product strategy
- Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Spotify’s success in the relevant markets and regions
- Explore, identify and execute on strategic user growth opportunities
- Collaborate with product insights to form beliefs and hypotheses
- Manage relationship with main stakeholders
- Define OKRs, track progress and measure impact
- Experiment in a scalable fashion to reach product market fit and win these markets
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing and developing well-loved products across platforms
- You are deeply passionate about Spotify’s mission and products
- You have high standards for yourself and others
- You have a strong sense of purpose and high integrity
- You are an excellent communicator and a compelling storyteller
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- You’re a driver and amplifier, biased towards action, you collaborate and clarify, always pushing everyone to deliver
- Experience in emerging markets (advantage)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.