We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Growth Opportunities team in Stockholm. As a member of the growth team you will explore and deliver product experiences that improve Spotify’s product / market fit in key regions. Your work will have a huge impact on the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Own vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps and impact against your mission.
- Develop deep domain expertise and rigorous beliefs related to your mission
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of Spotify products
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights into product requirements, roadmaps and strategies.
- Make sure that your team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact.
- Drive product development with a fantastic team of engineers, designers, analysts and researchers, while also considering the input and opinions of stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You have several years experience with product development, ideally with consumer products.
- You’re deeply passionate about Spotify’s mission.
- You love learning and building new things
- You’re biased towards action and driving impact
- You have strong analytical and systems-thinking skills
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis, defining metrics)
- You have a deep understanding of consumer internet products, marketing and the customer lifecycle, and can use this to analyze growth opportunities and develop impactful strategies
- You have experience in building and shipping consumer internet products together with teams of designers, engineers and data scientists, resulting in significant business impact.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.