The finance technology area is moving faster than ever before, and we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager for the Financial Systems area in New York. NetSuite is currently the end-point for our core financial processes and thus crucial for all of our financial reporting. In this role, you’ll partner with internal stakeholders, assess and influence the supplier landscape, constantly evaluate our financial software portfolio to ensure continued relevance and value.
What you’ll do
- Partner with our stakeholders in New York and Stockholm to understand their current and future needs
- Understand the financial systems supplier landscape in order to make strategic decisions on what to buy and what to build
- Form a close relationship with our supplier partners to understand and influence their roadmaps and support
- Collaborate with our experienced Financial Systems engineering managers to build short-, mid- and long-term backlogs
- Implement and follow up on business value measurements.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience working with financial systems like accounting-, vendor-, tax- systems in a global enterprise environment with massive amounts of transactions.
- Experience of SOX- compliance in a US public company.
- You have experience leading change (Software implementation, organization change or projects)
- You have experience working as a product manager, or similar, in a high performing, cross-functional teams in a fast-changing environment.
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You can translate your team’s and your stakeholders knowledge and experience to user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience with data-driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
- You know how to map business processes and communicate them to stakeholders and process participants
- Bonus: You have experience of NetSuite ERP
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.