Spotify is recruiting a Senior Product Manager to provide direction and delivery for a creative user experience for Family Plan customers. You will be driving a product from scratch and working to develop an approach to a growing customer segment. Spotify has over 75 m monthly active users on the Premium Plan, however, we believe we’ve only scratched the surface and are looking for an individual to unlock the future potential
What you’ll do
- Define a robust MVP based on your understanding of user research and the high-reaching space.
- Produce a long-term roadmap for your product area.
- Lead a cross-functional team across several locations to deliver with speed and quality.
- Formulate hypotheses for, construct and execute AB tests.
- Lead prioritization and effectively work with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
Who you are
- You care about the user experience and enjoy partnering with the design team to build phenomenal user interfaces.
- You have experience in developing a vision for a greenfields project.
- You deal well with ambiguity and can distill solutions from a broad problem space.
- You are a clear communicator and can balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- You have experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- You are experienced with working with agile development teams.
- You care about learning and trying out new product management techniques.
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Spotify successful. We’re looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.