To succeed, you’ll partner with a wide variety of cross-disciplinary global teams on products that cover a multitude of device form factors, platforms, technologies and audiences and directly influence Spotify’s features, visual language and design systems that are being seen and touched by hundreds of millions of listeners every month. This will be an exciting journey with lots of learning and growth opportunities, supported by an empathetic management team that will help you become your best self.
You must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Stockholm, Sweden, where this team resides. Spotify offers relocation packages to those not already based in Stockholm.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a robust product strategy based on your understanding of user needs and the overall market opportunity.
- Own the long-term product roadmap for your product area.
- Lead a cross-functional team across several locations to deliver with speed and quality.
- Formulate hypotheses for, construct and execute AB tests to improve product performance.
- Lead prioritization and effectively work with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
Who You Are
- You have deep experience working with agile development teams to build world-class mobile applications.
- You understand how to develop a vision for an early stage product.
- You care about user experience and enjoy partnering with the design team to build phenomenal user interfaces.
- You deal well with ambiguity and can distill solutions from a broad problem space.
- You are a clear communicator and can balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- You have experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- You care about learning and trying out new product management techniques.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.