Do you have a passion for creating internet-scale infrastructure to power content experiences? Would you want to stretch yourself by working next to some of Spotify’s most seasoned product managers and engineers, operating some of our most central and heavy-trafficked services?
We’re revamping the products serving our catalogue of music, podcasts and videos, and in support of this mission we’re looking for a seasoned product manager to join us. The products and services you’ll manage already power a wide range of experiences on Spotify, and we’ll expect you to embrace new capabilities and formats in the support of bringing our creators and fans even closer together.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with skilled engineers, researchers, and analysts to set the vision, strategy and roadmap for your team
- Form educated beliefs and bets, backed by data, around our capabilities to serve content at scale
- Work closely with your product counterparts and stakeholders (of which there are many!) across the company to make sure that you have a customer-centric agenda, driven by use cases with real business impact
- Manage the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth
- Always ensure that your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly. A healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support is crucial to being successful at Spotify
Who you are
- You have a proven track record working as a product manager in high-performing, cross-functional teams
- You have hands-on experience in developing and driving adoption of a long-term roadmap for a suite of new products
- You deal well with ambiguity, and can distill solutions from a broad problem space
- You excel at stakeholder management at scale
- You have operated in highly experimental contexts, leading teams through product discovery processes, rapid prototyping, and data-driven experimentation
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level
- You have a team-first attitude and have developed techniques to ensure your teams are happy, motivated and productive
- Your believe learning and trying out new product management techniques is the key to future success
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Spotify successful. We’re looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.