Automated Content Marketing, Product Lead
We are looking for a Group Product Manager with both creative and analytical background to join the Spotify product team in New York City. As part of the Growth Opportunities department, you will lead a new Product Area focused on Automated Content Marketing.
Automated Content Marketing (or Engineering Automated Marketing) is the art and science of bringing the right content to the right users, at scale. Thanks to the power of Machine Learning, the depth of Spotify’s catalog and our large userbase, we can enable technology that allows us to automate, measure and optimize the effectiveness of our content marketing campaigns.
This is a leadership position at Spotify. Your work will impact the entire Tech, Product, Insights & Design organization and you will collaborate across the company and in particular with our marketing & content teams.
What you’ll do
- Own one of the 3 “Product Areas” inside the Growth Opportunities department in New York, encompassing several teams that focus on one strategic domain
- Manage a team of 2 – 3 Product Managers within your Product Area
- Partner with your Tech, Insights and Design Product Area Leads to lead your Product Area and foster a culture of impact and performance
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for your Product Area and galvanize the teams to follow you
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the organization (especially in R&D, Marketing and Content) to make sure that you and the Product Area provides for the company’s growth goals
- Make sure that your teams are strong and healthy
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thinly.
- Stay on top of Spotify’s strategic and competitive position, filtering this down to your direct reports and your Product Area as a whole
- Define OKRs, track progress and measure impact across your teams
Who you are
- You have 7+ years of experience working as a product manager for an ad-tech or mar-tech company, data management platform or large scale publisher.
- You are a subject matter expert in marketing technology.
- You have worked with paid marketing campaigns, advertising platforms and DMPs.
- You have worked with marketing attribution and campaign optimization
- You are a great teammate and enjoy collaboration across multiple disciplines.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.