We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Product Manager to join the Creator Marketplace team – a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists and labels build successful careers and businesses on Spotify. As a Product Manager in our Artist Recommendations & Promotion team, you’ll work to develop new products that enable artists to build and engage an audience and fans to discover new music and connect with artists on our platform.
What you’ll do
- Define new products and value propositions for artist and content discovery that integrate with Spotify’s personalization and recommendation platforms.
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts to set the vision for an artist and label promotional platform
- Lead the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery.
- Partner with our business and licensing teams to create commercial models for new promotional products and bring them out to market to our customers
- Drive experimentation with our recommendation/ML models to understand how our personalization systems can drive artist and content discovery.
- Draw insights and inspiration from user research, trends in the market, and direct feedback from artists, managers labels and publishers to define new strategies.
- Inspire and catalyze squads and stakeholders around the direction you set to bring new products to life for our stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have 5+ yrs experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a Product Manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have experience working with data scientists and machine learning engineers to set requirements for predictive algorithms or managing personalization / recommendation systems
- You have operated in highly-experimental contexts, leading teams through product discovery processes, rapid prototyping, and data-informed experimentation.
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- You are a compelling storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike.
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
- If you have experience building marketplace products or you’ve previously worked alongside artists – you might be an especially good fit.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.