We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager to help build the next generation of advertising at Spotify. Our ads infrastructure currently supports a multi-hundred million dollar advertising business, and your team will ensure that it is stable and healthy. You’ll develop critical infrastructure for a new Machine Learning personalization initiative that’s currently in-flight. And you’ll enable development teams within Spotify to grow our business even further by building more flexibility and control into our ads platform. Your work will help Spotify deliver an excellent Free listener experience and performant promotional products for our advertisers.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a team of engineers, maintaining existing products, while also building out future infrastructure.
- Develop the architecture to support Machine-Learning based ad delivery logic.
- Work with development teams across R&D to identify and drive opportunities for improved revenue and user experience through our promotional stack, using data and qualitative research to find and develop new products.
- Partnering with tech leads to make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Work relentlessly to make sure your team is doing the right things, while not spreading too thin. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at Spotify.
Who you are
- You have experience working as a senior leader in software engineering, especially in large-scale distributed architecture.
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision-making across several teams, including stakeholders, and know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- You can translate your and your team’s knowledge and experience to a strategy and prioritized backlog.
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You have experience with data driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
- You have experience building advertising tech.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.