Spotify Premium is looking for a Product Insights leader to join the Premium Mission. The Premium Products & Opportunities Tribe is responsible for identifying user needs across global markets and building differentiated commercial Premium product offerings to meet those needs. The role will be accountable for delivering insights to inform the future of Premium products and services to meet our ambitious commercial and user experience goals, driving the next phase of Spotify Premium’s meteoric growth.
What you’ll do
We’re searching for an experienced Product Insights leader to help us take Spotify Premium to the next level. Working closely with your counterparts and business stakeholders, you will balance business and user needs to deliver standout premium experiences for our users and partners alike.
- With your counterparts in Product, Tech, and Design you will shape the future of our Premium experience.
- Build, develop, and lead a best in class team, prioritizing developing a diverse and inclusive environment for them to learn and thrive
- Lead a team of User Researchers and Data Scientists, setting focus, strategy and priorities for the teams work to maximize influence and impact.
- Bring our users to the forefront, ensure data and insights are actionable, so their needs guide us to the best solutions
- As a Tribe Lead, you will be one of a small group of leaders from different disciplinary backgrounds leading a large organization in a collaborative and cooperative way
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience with leading insights teams in quantitative and/or qualitative methods with experience managing managers.
- You have a background in User Research or Data Science with practical chops you don’t mind dusting off from time-to-time. You’ve done the work over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome user experiences.
- You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching and leading diverse and high-performing teams.
- You have a user and data-focused mentality. You understand the role and importance of qualitative and quantitative methodologies and when to deploy them.
- You’re a fantastic communicator and can work cross-functionally with business stakeholders. You shine most at motivating others to carry forward and execute a strategy without needing to be in the room.
- You are hungry to learn and evolve in all things. From leadership skills to craft to process to industry and market trends — you never stop pushing into the next big challenge.
- You bring passion and playfulness to your work and those around you.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Job title: Senior Product Insights Manager – Premium Products
Advert opening date: October 3rd 2019
Advert closing date: October 31st 2019