We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the design team in our Platform Development Experience tribe. You will make sure that Spotify’s developer tools and products are coherent, easy and efficient to use, and that our customers – the engineers at Spotify – can be productive in their daily work. You will be part of a team that builds and delivers tooling and services to all Spotify engineers, and also participate in Product Design work across the mission and help other teams when needed.
Our end users and customers are the engineers of Spotify; the infrastructure products and tools we create are used daily by all of Spotify’s developers. By creating a world class developer experience we can increase developer productivity and make Spotify move faster.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
- Have empathy for your customers and can anticipate user needs.
- Love both strategy and hands-on UX.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
What you will do:
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables
- Be the voice of our customers in product development
- Collaborate with other designers to create a coherent user experience over TPM’s product offerings
- Work with sketches, wireframes and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders and validate concepts and hypotheses with our end users
Who you are:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, for example as a Product Designer
- A great storyteller and communicator
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes, and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- A hands-on UX Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design and user testing
- You are data driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of.