We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Designer to join the Content Platform mission in London or Stockholm – a central enabler for the Spotify business, delivering a complete, available and enriched catalog of music, podcasts, videos and more. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team building the knowledge graph that accumulates differentiated understandings of creators, content, their attributes and their relationships. We discover and organize structured information about the world of audio by collecting, connecting and curating data.
You will be design owner and strategic partner with the technology and product teams on our key initiatives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing strategies based off insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft to turn insights into elegant but practical solutions and inspires the organization by prototyping what is possible before it is built.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the product design across the entire product lifecycle in one of our product areas developing for our internal tools and operations. You will set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- You will focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions while showing flawless execution practices and ensure impact.
- You will partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to provide context, support and guidance as our team works toward our objectives. You will inspire and educate teams on the design process.
- You will work with the design team on developing and stewarding the long-term UX strategy for our internal tools to make design a natural part in the way we build products with the developer teams.
- You will be based in either London or Stockholm.
Who you are:
- You have experience working with design and development teams in tech companies or digital agencies
- Your head is in the clouds while your feet are on the ground. You love thinking big and at the same time you know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- You are passionate about complex service systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development.
- You’re a fantastic team player, communicator and facilitator. . You have the communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
What we value
A true creative who is user focused, collaborative, transparent, passionate and playful. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Spotify successful. We’re looking for someone who understands our culture, will thrive within it, and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of.