We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our Premium mission to lead service design on projects for our Commerce platform.
You’ll join the team that is accountable for providing the Commerce platform, not just for Premium, but for other lines of business (both known and in development) for Spotify. This includes everything such as our product catalog, to subscription and payment services, fraud and safety experiences, and new payment method innovations on a global scale.
This area focuses on balancing the line between building that set of products and services fit-for-purpose for our Premium business, and as a platform for the entire company.
What you’ll do
- Understand user and business needs and craft how people will interact with our services
- Understand the evolving payment landscape and how it may impact users’ behaviours to create experiences and services that will meet and anticipate those needs
- Mapping out touch points within our services, between people and between systems to enable scaling of our payment platform to bring Spotify to even more subscribers, artists and creators
- Plan and facilitate workshops to gather insights and define actionable next steps
- Identify gaps and opportunities and help prioritise to shape the future of our payment offerings
- Propose user centered and practical solutions to problems based on relevant design, business and technical considerations
- Collaborate with teams by consulting and advising on UX and design best practices to help shape the product design
- Formulate, design and iterate on our service frameworks
- Create experience maps, service blueprints, flows, wireframes and interaction models
Who you are
- You have experience designing for people and services in house or at consultancies/service design agencies
- You have experience working on large complex problem spaces
- You are an analytical and strategic thinker with strong problem solving capability having clear rationale in your decisions
- You have excellent communication and storytelling skills to influence decision making
- You are able to present your insights and solutions to mixed audiences at different levels of the organisation
- You are collaborative and know when to engage various teams and stakeholders throughout your design process
- You are constantly looking to refine your designs and deliverables through feedback
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of.