Spotify Internal Audit (IA) is looking for a Senior Manager of Technology Internal Audit to help support and execute our Technology Internal Audit strategy.
We are looking for a highly qualified and technically proficient audit professional who will work across our global organization to identify technology risks and help manage their impact on the organization. You will support our SOX compliance efforts and lead assurance and advisory projects within technology areas such as enterprise IT, data infrastructure, revenue engineering, content engineering, security engineering, and the technology platform.
To be effective, you’ll stay close to Spotify’s business and technology strategy roadmaps to ensure that IA is engaged where it counts. You’ll thrive in this position if you are effective in agile, fast-moving organizations and enjoy working in a high-performing and highly-collaborative international team environment.
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and will report to the Director, Technology Internal Audit. Some travel will be required.
What you’ll do
- Support the Director, Technology Internal Audit in the development and execution of the Internal Audit Technology pillar.
- Support our enterprise risk assessment process and assist with the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Effectively integrate with the business/finance internal auditors to align and collaborate on the audit scope, work execution, and reporting.
- Together with the team, lead and support assurance and advisory projects with other risk management functions (e.g. Compliance Engineering, Legal, Data Protection Office and Information Security).
- Lead the technology components of our SOX internal controls framework, including identification of controls and remediation of gaps from the assessment process. You’ll also work closely with our external auditors.
- Collaborate with technology/R&D leaders across the organization by providing thought leadership and risk and compliance support as our businesses, processes and technology evolve.
- Support major business and technology projects by providing your risk point of view.
- Support the development of board and risk committee materials.
- Promote thought leadership for new ideas and new ways of working to drive continuous improvements in the team’s delivery of internal audit services. Monitor industry and regulatory (SEC, PCAOB) developments and develop recommendations for policy, process, technology and internal control improvements.
- Help build and apply a data analytics strategy in our Internal Audit work.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, computer science, MIS, or an equivalent education. Big 4 experience is a strong merit.
- You have significant IT internal audit experience and/or professional services assurance experience and a strong knowledge of internal control principles (e.g. COSO).
- You have significant experience working with SOX control frameworks, especially from technology companies. Experience with Archer is a merit.
- CIA or CISA/CRISC/CGEIT preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite and/or other similar cloud ERP is a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and data analytical tools like ACL and Tableau is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with multinational organizations is required; experience working with a SEC FPI is a plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.