What you’ll do
- Oversee all billing and Premium subscription payment activities includes execution of monthly global AR close to include accurate and timely reporting of the Company’s financials and timely close process in accordance with IFRS standards, regulatory guidelines and Company procedure.
- Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts and be able to confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing.
- Design and implementation of accounting policies, workflows, systems, cash reconciliation, gift card, credit card dispute & chargeback processes for billing and premium subscription end to end cycle.
- Interpret financial results and provide accounting advice and guidance to senior financial and operating management where necessary.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and develop/refine processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Work closely with IT and key business owners to drive key system initiatives and improvements.
- Lead the development and execution of automated solutions to support standardized processes.
- Operationally Sound: Anticipate many of the challenges that a growing organization will face and provide proactive solutions in critical operational areas
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, ERP implementation, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Travel required approximately 20 – 50% of total work time.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or CA a plus.
- Having worked in public companies with international operations is a must, preferred if listed in the U.S.
- 8+ years of experience including leading a publicly traded company’s accounting function; managing through the IPO process a plus.
- Experience with global public company in telecommunication, digital subscriptions or digital advertising industry with subscription based billing operations
- Experience in managing global credit card billing and payment operations function and developing of processes for timely response and issue resolutions
- Lead the collaboration with cross functional partners like BIS, payments, Ads Ops, finance, legal, sales, BD etcetera.
- Experience implementing an ERP system (SAP, Oracle or Netsuite) and SOX compliance.
- Team player at executive level to Ability to work effectively across global regions.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans.
- Good knowledge of a major ERP (SAP, Oracle or Netsuite) and other applications preferred.
- Inspirational and visionary leader with an emphasis in people and team development.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.