Mission: Develop strategy for, execute, and optimize global product-driven programs and campaigns that directly contribute to Premium business growth, improve Premium member satisfaction, and meet both current and future Premium member needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement strategies for bringing new Premium product propositions to market & build scalable infrastructure to support long-term growth
- Wear many hats while collaborating cross-functionally within Premium BU (Marketing, Brand, Onboarding & Retention, CS, Product, Strategy, Subs) to ensure alignment on major global initiatives and long-term growth
- Contribute to long- and short-term product roadmaps, identifying Product opportunities for the Premium audience that are rooted in user needs, validated with qualitative and quantitative research, and aligned with organizational strategies
- Leverage a data-driven test-and-learn approach to optimize and refine programs over time
- Maintain regular communications with Consumer R&D & Marketing functions, representing the Premium audience perspective and advocating for Premium users on rollouts and consumer marketing initiatives
- Directly contribute to Premium subscription growth and retention through the creation and implementation of Product-led plans
- Manage a small but growing team of Product Marketing specialists within the Premium business unit, encouraging personal and professional development
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for Spotify, a deep desire to understand of our Premium audience, and an intrinsic knowledge of how to differentiate a product and brand in a space that is crowded with competitors.
- You are a master collaborator, comfortable executing complex cross-functional projects that touch countless teams in different functions, on different continents, and often with different goals.
- Excellent writer, communicator and storyteller with a desire to tell product stories in completely fresh and novel ways.
- You have an impeccable attention to detail but also never lose sight of the big picture. You spot mistakes before they happen but also know where your time is best spent.
- You are both a strategic and a practical thinker with the ability to break down large problems into more manageable pieces, delegating where necessary but maintaining ownership and responsibility.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in building global product marketing programs for an engaged, passionate userbase and a demonstrated ability to ‘rally the troops’ to get things done.