We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead the global OTC process, including implementing and managing policies and procedures, streamlining effective OTC processes as well as defining and preparing metrics-based reporting to demonstrate the workflow and efficiency of OTC operations. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of combined experience in a leadership role at a global organization listed in the U.S.
What you will do
- Direct and oversee the Global Credit and Collections, Cash Applications, Billing and AR teams, which includes execution of monthly global AR close, ensuring optimal operational effectiveness and accuracy of transactions under IFRS.
- Design, implement and maintain of policies, workflows, systems and processes on OTC end to end cycle.
- Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts and be able to confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing, cash applications and transactional taxes.
- Receive inbound AR related customer quires and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and develop/refine AR processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Work closely with IT and key business owners to drive key system initiatives and improvements.
- Ensure information systems are adequate for the volume and complexity of transactions as well as for analyzing financial data.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, system implementation and enhancements or ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Travel required approximately 10% of total work time.
Who you are
- Minimum of 10 years of billing and financial operations experience including general ledger with global company in digital subscriptions or digital advertising industry.
- Experience in managing outsourced vendors in Credit, Collections, Billing and Cash application processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or CA a plus.
- Experience with global public company with international operations with complex billing transactions. Preferred if listed in the U.S. in telecommunication, digital subscriptions or digital advertising industries.
- Experience with leading the collaboration with cross functional partners like BIS Sales, Ads Ops, finance, legal, sales, BD, tax etcetera.
- Good knowledge with a major ERP system (Oracle, SAP or Netsuite) and other applications.
- Previous experience in a high-growth, fast pace environment with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Inspirational and visionary leader with an emphasis in people and team development.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans.
- Working knowledge of CRM e.g. Salesforce.