As the world’s largest audio streaming subscription service, Spotify Premium enables millions of creatives to make a living from their art by connecting them with the people who love it. Research & Development deep dives into user behaviour to create a more valuable and meaningful experience for subscribers. It’s here that you’ll grow our audience and our platform, working with many disciplines across many locations to build innovative and tech-powered product solutions.
We are looking for a top analyst to join our Consumer Insight team for the Premium Business Unit in Stockholm. You will work on developing new business opportunities for our subscription business, which makes up 90% of Spotify’s revenues. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Build key partner relationships and credibility across the global Premium business, in order to maximize the impact of our business recommendations.
- Work closely to Premium business partner teams in optimizing for consumer value of strategic decisions.
- Write questionnaires, analyze results and prepare presentations of new business opportunities for our 110M+ premium user base.
- Report to our Head of Consumer Insights for the Premium Business.
Who you are
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Exceptional quantitative market research skills – comfortable in all parts of conducting market research, from creating questionnaires to delivering results.
- Experience of working with pricing analysis such as conjoint analysis is required.
- Extensive experience of working with analytics tools such as SPSS, Excel and survey tools.
- 3+ years of experience from working with market research in Consulting, Research Agency or similar role relating to market research. Preferably working with subscription based services and/or digital services.
- Proactive, with a proven ability to deliver results in a self-driven working environment.
- Thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative, and international environment.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.