In this role, you will work closely with developers from our partners which are many of the biggest players in the Bay Area. Several of them are just around the corner from our office located on top of the historic Warfield music venue.
What you’ll do
- Build cutting edge iOS apps and SDKs that bring the joy of music to millions of users
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, designers and product managers to drive the direction of Spotify’s platform and app integrations
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Work from our awesome office in San Francisco – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in the Bay Area
Who you are
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic Objective-C
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks
- You have a deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You have great communication skills and initiative to connect all of the dots and work with your peers
- You have experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.