At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected over 180 million users across 65 markets, allowing them to discover and share the music they love.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative and analytical Senior Growth Marketing Manager to join our Premium Conversion team to help shape our global strategy and to expand our rapidly growing subscriber base of over 100 million users. In this role, you will work on optimizing existing performance marketing channels as well as proactively test and scale new channels. We’re looking to take a holistic approach to marketing, acquiring customers with a variety of tools on different channels.
The role is based in New York with occasional travel to other offices and will report to the Associate Director, Premium Conversion.
What you’ll do
- Manage day-to-day analysis, optimizations and program management across all marketing channels, working alongside Premium Brand, Brand & Creative, Premium Retention, International, among other teams.
- Work alongside the Performance Media team to drive efficiencies and optimizations to execute overall paid marketing strategy.
- Develop, execute, monitor and manage multiple lifecycle growth programs, including strategy, test plans, creative development, vendor management, and campaign analysis.
- Analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e., A/B and multivariate tests) to gain insights and evaluate refinements and optimizations
- Partner with Premium Analytics, R&D and Product teams to build and implement systems and processes to effectively track and measure key growth KPIs.
- Work with Channels to maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our funnel, by channel, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product and marketing innovation
- Optimize creative, bids, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently on multiple channels.
- Explore and layer in new channels by testing and determining success metrics.
- Support key marketing campaign initiatives (e.g. campaign launches, partnerships, etc).
- Assist in the forecast and budget, performed every quarter.
- Work with Premium Insights to gather and leverage data insights on customer buying behavior to drive business strategy.
Who you are
- You have at least 6 years of digital marketing experience managing campaigns across multiple channels, focused on performance, growth and/or product marketing.
- You have a strong analytical toolkit with advanced skills and an understanding of attribution and how to leverage it to track marketing efforts
- You have a familiarity with current technologies/vendors and opinions on what to use to achieve targets
- You are a strong problem-solver with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights; you believe everything can and should be measured and evaluated for impact and scaling potential
- You are creative and love to experiment; you want to be at the forefront of pioneering acquisition/growth ideas that others will write about
- You have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- You have strong communication skills; able to communicate and present at a senior level with company leadership as well as cross-functionally. Able to work cross-functionally.
- You like to have fun, you like to collaborate, and you like to work hard.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.