At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected over 232 million users across 79 markets, allowing them to discover and share the music they love.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative and analytical Senior Growth Marketing Manager to join the Band. In this role, you will help shape our global strategy and expand our rapidly growing base of over 108 million Premium subscribers. You will work on optimizing existing performance marketing channels, proactively test and scale new ones, and play a critical role in developing & improving our lifecycle strategy.
The role is based in New York with occasional travel to other offices.
What You’ll Do
- Manage day-to-day analysis and optimizations across all marketing channels (Paid & Organic) to drive efficiencies, working alongside Brand & Creative, Performance Media, Premium Retention, International, among other teams.
- Develop, execute, manage and optimize multiple lifecycle growth programs, including strategy, test plans, creative development and campaign analysis.
- Partner with Premium Analytics, R&D and Product teams to build and implement systems and processes to effectively track and measure key growth KPIs.
- Work with Channels to maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our funnel with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product and marketing innovation.
- Explore and layer in new channels by testing and determining success metrics
- Support key business initiatives (i.e. campaign launches, partnerships, etc).
- Assist in the forecast and budget, performed every quarter.
- Work with Premium Insights to gather and leverage data insights on customer buying behavior to drive business strategy.
Who You Are
- You have at least 6 years of digital marketing experience managing campaigns across multiple channels, focused on performance, growth and/or product marketing.
- You have a strong analytical toolkit with advanced skills and an understanding of attribution and how to leverage it to track marketing efforts.
- You are analytical, strategic and creative, and are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a strong problem-solver with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights; you believe everything can and should be measured and evaluated for impact and scaling potential.
- You have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and you want to be at the forefront of pioneering acquisition/growth
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy working cross-functionally.
- You like to have fun, you like to collaborate, and you like to work hard.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.