Our people move between countries because that’s who they are, and who we are. As a result, our workforce is diverse, and global mobility is central to the Spotify culture.
We’re looking for a senior global mobility professional to join our Total Compensation & HR Insights team in Stockholm. You will be a key player in our mission of providing our people with an excellent relocation experience, for maintaining compliance in a world where complexity is growing, and for taking our company through the next set of opportunities as well as challenges related to growing international presence where speed is critical.
What you’ll do
- Global owner of our mobility programs (excl. business travel) including processes, policies, and external partnerships
- An internal consultant and trusted advisor primary within the wider HR department, but also to the business as a whole
- A support function primarily to the core HR and recruitment teams, and accountable for making mobility as an easy part of their work as possible
- Responsible for leading compliance related to mobility activities through close collaboration with external partners/advisors, internal HR, payroll, finance, legal, and tax partners
- Develop our mobility data gathering to improve the ability of data informed analysis and decisions for yourself as well as the business
- Support our external partners to allow them to act as an extension of our company, and help them fulfill our goal of our people having the best possible experience
- Handle administration that comes with the above, such as invoice processing, data gathering and compiling, audits, etc.
- While maintaining the current ship floating, also look beyond for what could be next as well as challenge the current stage of things
Who you are
- A background within law or human resources, and experience in the global mobility field
- Structured in the way you work
- We would like you to be thorough enough, meaning speed comes before excellence, but not before quality
- You have an ability of building structure out of chaos
- Comfortable working in a high pace environment where conditions and priorities can swiftly change
- You are a standout colleague who naturally partner with different surfaces in the organization
- An excellent communicator who not only understands the importance in getting a message out, but also in ensuring its well-received and understood
- Ambitious and prefer to work independently
- Someone who can challenge norms, and dare to take a chance despite the risk of failure
- An analytical and consequential way of thinking
- Enjoy having a good time at work, and feel at home in a playful environment!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.