What you’ll do
- Identify and substantiate content hypotheses.
- Play an editorial role in the Music Culture strategy for K-Pop.
- Present and follow up on strategic and creative projects and bets within Korean content.
- Road Manage strategic bets within Shows & Editorial (S&E) and represent S&E in cross-functional bets within the Company, for K-Pop.
- Curate for a large number of varied playlists; our playlist-brands and shows for K-Pop.
- Analyze analytics and performance indicators of your own work.
- Work closely with the Head of S&E together with the local and global S&E teams as well as other cross-functional teams, to progress towards various content objectives, both globally and in your market.
- Work with the Global Editorial Team and cross-functional teams to progress towards various content objectives.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in the music industry, programming music for TV, radio, or other media networks, where connecting and serving audiences with artists, creators and music in today’s music landscape has been an integral part of your job and missions.
- You have a deep knowledge of Korean music and culture, with a focus on Asia and its music marketplace.
- You possess a perfect level of Korean and English language and you’re also able to demonstrate a strong understanding of – and experience with – Spotify as a user and fan.
- You are also able to lean on a good reputation and a strong network within the Korean music and entertainment industry.
- You care about attention to detail and organisation, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude.
- You have a story that demonstrates your passion for music that you can tell us about!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.