Spotify’s global Strategic Marketing team is seeking a full time Senior Digital Producer to manage Partner Solutions’ owned and operated digital ecosystem of marketing channels and tools, including Spotify for Brands.com, Ad Studio and Spotify for Creatives.com with the goal of providing central technical oversight and implementation of digital engagement strategies that scale and drive efficiencies. Put simply, this person will help guide our marketing team to improve our digital marketing programs to ensure delivery of cutting edge user experience solutions for our audiences of marketers, media agencies and creative agencies.
The right candidate is a proven leader with a track record of managing and guiding internal and external teams, as well as defining and executing end to end processes within digital content development and production workstreams. Ability to mentor and manage while contributing as a key player is a must. Experience executing complex digital marketing programs a must. This is a brand new role coming into the organization so it’s important for the candidate to come with strong experience and an attitude to establish new ways of working, influence stakeholders and create value.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a primary point of contact between the various marketing functions and outsourced vendor partners and internal Spotify tech teams to resolve technical issues and assist in prioritizing workload.
- Lead digital development roadmap for all PS owned & operated channels, in partnership with internal marketing stakeholders and external development agency partner(s).
- Guide the process to align strategies to briefs into actionable plans. Assist in defining technical project scopes, milestones and deliverables. Facilitate contract negotiations considering PS wide technical landscape. . Prioritize workflows and ensure work is being delivered to scope.
- Brief, lead, and organize team workflows– with both internal marketing stakeholders and external vendor partners to evolve our channels and deliver on engagement bets.
- Manage the creative + development process and workflows across cross-functional teams, including stakeholders for each channel, creative, business ops and outside partners.
- Ample experience working with developer partners a must.
- Provide deeper technical expertise and help resolve technical issues related to the PS digital ecosystem. Guide your marketing colleagues who don’t speak the language of development or coding.
- Manage production process and trafficking of assets such as floodlight tags, GA and GTM for digital media campaigns.
- Oversee Newsletter operations working closely with our integration into Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Serve as the liaison for understanding Vault (our Bynder DAM instance for Spotify) to fully leverage our CMS across the digital ecosystem. Instruct stakeholders and partners on best practices to define efficient workflows and use of shared creative assets.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms related to new digital experiences that serve Partner Solutions audiences bringing a technical, UX/ IA perspective into the mix.
- Understand the B2b marketing landscape and competitive environments
- Manage budgets and internal and external resources effectively
- Manage 2 direct reports
Who you are:
- 9+ years of experience working within a digital media or publishing environment building and developing websites and/or experiences with deep understanding of complex CMS systems
- Leadership: You can effectively influence others, gain alignment cross functionally and provide guidance to stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that contributes to a no ego, collaborative work culture.
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback to team members.
- Management: Experience managing and coaching a small team and/or individuals within a digital environment.
- Communication: Excellent and open communicator cross-functionally and across reporting lines. Provides appropriate context for team and stakeholders to operate effectively
- Target & Results Driven: Works hard towards challenging goals that drive positive business results
- Work style: Ability to identify priorities and shift focus between the big picture and the minutiae; Can work under pressure and with aggressive deadlines. Self prioritize and manage workload with minimal direction.
- Analytical: Able to early identify business problems to be addressed, and clearly scope out the workstream, to be executed by self or team
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other equivalent creative solutions product
- UX design
- Process and system design
- Must have worked with an SVN
- Experience with industry standard Front End Frameworks
- Working with a CMS and and understanding of browser capabilities/nuances
- Basic understanding of PHP will be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience with digital marketing/web analytics preferred (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.