Spotify is a fast moving company with an ambition that every decision should be data informed and every feature be fueled with data. To make this happen we invest heavily in our data infrastructure. The Data Infrastructure organization work closely with our users, the engineers and analysts throughout the company, to support them with a world-class working experience. Our product catalogue ranges from the basics of event delivery, storage, and processing to A/B testing infrastructure and real-time visualization of data.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a cross-functional team who are all passionate about creating a world-class experience of performing experimentation at Spotify, where you will be the experimentation methodology expert and contribute to product design and development
- Together with the team, identify modeling and insights needs to understand who our users are, how they get value out of our offering and where we can further develop our product to bring greater value
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders, helping to activate data and experimentation best practices in the Data Infrastructure teams as well as the analyst and engineering communities across all of Spotify.
- Define metrics, build and analyze dashboards, reports and key datasets to empower data-informed product development.
- Work from our offices in Stockholm
Who you are
- You have significant expertise in experimentation methodologies and applied experimentation with a degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics or another quantitative discipline
- You have the competence to perform advanced analytics:
- Experience creating insights with large datasets
- Experience with statistical modeling
- Analytics and visualization tools experience (such as SQL, Tableau, R, Pandas)
- Coding experience (in languages such as Python)
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners and enjoys mentoring and teaching others.
- You know how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights.