The mission of our Premium Analytics Team is to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe and to constantly evolve and improve our offering. You’ll be an essential partner in guiding the growth and improvement decisions, for shaping the Premium of the future. This position is tailored towards getting a Japanese perspective on everything Premium, understand how the Japanese business performs, and help set up Spotify for future success.
At your fingertips you’ll have access to petabytes of data, and will get the opportunity to be creative with how you drive insights from that. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. You will work with a global team of world-class analysts, data scientists, business managers and engineers. We are all passionate about what we do, and move forward with high impact projects at a high pace. Learning and improving is part of our daily routine, and you will be free to develop your own skills and ways of working.
What you’ll do
- Drive business decisions and help tailor our offerings, by analyzing troves of data
- Work with business managers & developers to understand the change they are driving, and help them discover new opportunities
- Be an expert and sounding board to our business managers and partners
Who are you
- You are intellectually curious, and don’t like leaving stones unturned, but realize you sometimes have to
- You have a few years of hands-on experience synthesizing insights from data using tools such as R, Python, SQL, Excel, SAS, SPSS, Minitab and/or Hadoop
- You have experience with the whole analytical process, from defining problems, setting up experiments, collecting and cleaning data, to synthesizing and presenting the insights to senior stakeholders