Spotify has connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service for people to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re looking for a smart and experienced Senior Creative Producer to join the content team, reporting directly into the Head of LatAm Studios. In this role, you will be responsible for the creative oversight of audio and video content production for the Brazilian market . You will collaborate with vendors, internal creative teams and others to deliver distinctive, engaging, premium content on time and on budget. We are hiring for this position in Sao Paulo.
What you’ll do:
- Leads business-critical, cross-functional and large-scale strategic projects. Have full authority to drive these projects to success
- Owns, lead and are accountable for ensuring that projects are properly scoped, staffed, planned and executed; that decision-making structures and communication channels are settled and understood; and that teams confront obstacles and solve them
- Empowered with the authority to build consent around decisions or be prepared to make a decision for the program and organization contributing to the program
- Defines and own stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, including the tech, product, design, sales, marketing, finance and partners
- Manage timelines, deliverables and the scope and definition of done for projects
- Manage the documentation and progress tracking
- Ensures that the right cadence has been established of demos and/or status meetings with Stakeholder PMs and other stakeholders for effective decision making and information sharing, manages these meetings and sends out follow-up communications
- Vet, collaborate and manage relationships with production companies, directors, podcast producers, talents, publishing partners and other vendors
- Coordinate with Content and Editorial teams to create programming that is relevant, timely, and culturally authentic.
- Provide persuasive creative direction to key internal and external stakeholders whilst keeping ego firmly in check
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy of the team by leading brainstorms, providing input on visual identity, and continuously developing new content formats
- Uphold ambitious creative standards while delivering programs on time and on budget
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-directed creative leader who has hands-on experience with all aspects of digital media production. In particular a strong background in podcast production is preferred.
- 5-7 years working in digital media production, commercial, radio or broadcast production, or at a creative agency
- Passion for and familiarity with the Brazilian media production ecosystem.
- A deep understanding of the traditions and cultures among the local audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders
- Continuously evaluate performance data and adjust creative approach in response
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.