We are looking for an outstanding Client Service Manager (CSM) that will join our Partner Ad Sales Team, to be based in São Paulo working on South Cone Countries (in South America). You will be actively working on our partner sales business across the pre- and post-sales cycle to drive revenue. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
This role sits within our Partner Sales team. We work with Partners to represent our advertising business across much of Latin America Spanish speaking countries. This role would work to enable our partners to best represent our advertising sales within South Cone countries: Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay.
- Deliver exemplary client service as a CSM and serve as role model
- Work with our Sales Partners to bolster retention of key regional accounts that fit Spotify’s “ideal client profile” by understanding market needs/expectations and strengthening CSM skills to deliver an optimal customer experience and drive upsell & renewal
- Contribute to strategic activities for high profile accounts as needed, i.e.: QBRs, Business Marketing events, upfront pitches, etc.
- You will define actionable next steps for brands after a campaign has ended and support development and training of new collateral and processes
- Identify sales opportunities by creating packages for key events and transform industry and internal insights into consistent sales insights
- Support Account Directors on incoming RFPs with 1st & 3rd party data & insights
- You will take part in craft ad effectiveness driven studies and define core findings for our partners
- Join client meetings to present in-depth data, insights & research as well as share these insights with the local and global team
- Proactively problem solve, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that CSMs face
- Report to Head of Partner Sales LatAm
Who you are:
- Fluent in Spanish, English. Portuguese a bonus.
- Seasoned Client Service / Account Manager with 4+ years of experience managing digital/radio/mobile/online campaigns, with a high degree of independence
- Proactive and solutions-oriented team player with demonstrated leadership skills
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills; experienced using quantitative and qualitative data
- You have strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- You are able to prioritize multiple complex tasks, and strike a balance between offering consistent support to your Head of Sales as well as to your counterparts
- You have the ability to see the big picture and desire to strengthen a team with a focus on revenue
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.